This is our new addition, MarKae, being held by her big sister, Malaree. Sorry about the blurry photo!!! More pics will follow when I get this whole blogging thing figured out.
nice job Sarah, First time checking out your blog. First time I have ever spelled Sarah. Hope I got it right. Glad your did this blog. I can keep up on things with you guy's. It's hard being out of town so much. Take Care. Uncle Gee
"True contentment comes from learning to see the good things that already surround us, to become more mindful of the ordinary, and then to rejoice and find gladness in those things."
~Emily Freeman, The Promise of Enough
Hello. One more reason to have a blog. To let your friends know you've given birth!!! How wonderful. Congratulations. No wonder we haven't had lunch.
ReplyDeletenice job Sarah, First time checking out your blog. First time I have ever spelled Sarah. Hope I got it right. Glad your did this blog. I can keep up on things with you guy's. It's hard being out of town so much. Take Care. Uncle Gee
ReplyDelete