Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MARKAE--Our littlest angel!!!




Our sweet little number eight is an absolute treasure to our family. Everyone adores her from the top on down. She might be just a little bit spoiled but I am determined to enjoy and savor her every minute. I just feel so blessed!!!
She is a good little sleeper except she doesn't want to go to sleep until 10:30 or 11:30. Once she is asleep she will sleep through the night until 9:00. It is heaven. I can get all the kids off to school and then focus on her. She is starting to suck her thumb/fingers. I have about a 50% thumb sucking record with my kids (I sucked mine when I was a kid). I don't know whether to force the pacifier or allow the thumb. My thumb suckers have been my easiest babies and I have never had a real hard time getting rid of the thumb. Oh the dilemmas I have in my life! To pacify or not to pacify...that is the question!
What more can I say about a three month old. She is beautiful, sweet, and angelic. It is an honor to be her mommy and to be able to see her sweet smile (and 7 others) every morning (Oh, and you too Honey!). I thoroughly enjoy being a stay at home mom. I know it isn't for everyone but it works for me. And it is work for me!!! This is my life and I really enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah, hope you don't mind me checking out your cute blog. I was telling my grandma the other day that I need you to write a book on parenting toddlers and children in general! Your kids are all so well behaved. You are such a great mom!

    Brittnee

    ReplyDelete