Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blogger Rookie

So, here goes my first blog. I have wanted to begin our family blog but have been stuck worrying about two things.

1. How my Grantsville grammar could possibly hold up to the critics (You know who you are!!! Just remember, you can give me an equation or math problem and I can solve it, but don't ask me to diagram a sentence).

2. I am just not sure there is enough excitement in our family to keep bloggers interested.

I have since come to the conclusion that I may not have stories of trips and traveling the globe, but I will travel my journey, the one that God has so graciously given me. I may not write eloquently but my journey doesn't require a lot of writing other that "Please excuse......", so my hope is that by journaling the day to day chaos, I can find joy in MY journey... and maybe improve my English skills along the way.

To start I will introduce you to our family. We have 8 wonderful children (Tyson-15, Ashlan-14, Isaac-10, Jaxxon-8, McKade-6, Slade-4, Malaree-2, and MarKae-3 mo. They are not perfect children but they are perfect for us. God gave them each distinct strengths and weaknesses. Together we make up a team that needs each other to reach our ultimate goal to be a FOREVER FAMILY. I have also been blessed with a wonderful, hard working husband. Not a perfect husband, but the perfect man for me. As you read our blog I hope you will find that we are not a perfect family, nor do we wish to portray that image. We are merely trying to be better tomorrow than we were today. So, here's to a better blog tomorrow and to learning from the mistakes I made today.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you Miss Grantsville 1988! Welcome to the blogging club! I think you will find more to blog about than you think! And don't forget it is always fun to blog about NOTHING! I look forward to reading about your family.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you have embraced the blogging! Keep it up! Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete