
Okay, so
McKade is more of a mommy's boy than the other boys but he does love his dad. He is very intelligent and will do amazing things some day. He was born with a head that was off the chart so we have always said he was going to be brainy. He thinks of things that I would have never thought to "thunk." He is a lot more into the computer. He makes me wonder how I ever graduated from college and came away with so little knowledge of the computer. He will sit and fiddle at the computer opening and closing, looking here and there, sometimes his older brothers have had to ask for his help on the computer or
wii.

The
wii is his other love, along with Star Wars, Indiana Jones,
Spongebob,
webkinz, and reading.
McKade is a kind brother. If he is involved in a family dispute you can guarantee that he wasn't the one that started it. He is very loving and kind. He loves to try to make
MarKae smile and laugh. When he comes home from school with a treat he will always share with his little brother and sister without being asked.
I guess I can make this post a little shorter because McKade won't complain and say "You wrote more about the others, you love them more." Of course, he is our little BRAIN and will probably be adding the frills to our blog before I get it figured out.
Thanks for being you McKade! We love you--U R GRRRREAT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment