Sunday, February 14, 2010

My LOVES of my life and ETERNITY!!!

MarKae-- Our gift of purity and preciousness.


Malaree--Wise beyond her years and sensitive to the less fortunate.


Slade--A zest for life with expressions (words and facial) that keep us laughing.


McKade--A prayerful, thoughtful boy whose intelligence frightens me.


Jaxxon--Who always wears a smile and is our little ray of sunshine.


Isaac--Has compassion and a strong desire to make others happy.


Ashlan--Our never complaining, ever helpful, Angel with integrity.



Tyson-- With his quiet courage and amazing spiritual maturity beyond his years.



Glen--My love, my rock, the father I always wished for
and was lucky enough to get him for my kids.


My REDEEMER who helps me everyday with my small portion of his flock.
The GIVER who I owe all that I have and all that I am.
My SAVIOUR, the one that helps me to make my weaker parts become strong.
My EXAMPLE-- without Him I would know not where or how to "feed MY sheep."

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post for your kids! They are so lucky to have such a good mom! It's great to see a family who loves one another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tribute to your kids. They are very lucky to have you as their mom as well. Welcome back to the blogging world. Mahala says hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are getting so grown up!

    And on your comment to me... ummm I'm pretty sure I know who is the Amazing mom between the 2 of us!

    Hello, 8 kids? I have 2!!!

    Mine would not be looking nearly as picture ready if there were 8 to take care of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIdn't know you had a blog! Great pictures and tribute. You are my idol. We had so much fun with you two at the Hawaiian party! Thanks for hanging with us.

    ReplyDelete