Sunday, February 28, 2010

Malaree's Morning Make Over!



This is what I saw when i turned around while doing the dishes. It was a beautiful sight to see. She was very proud and not very happy when I announced that it was time to go put them in the bathtub. I was dreading the sight of my bathroom and had visions worse that her face all over the wall and counter. But to my complete surprise and delight this is what I saw...




Everything was put away beautifully. I guess she thought maybe if she put it away we might not even notice. However, upon closer evaluation we found that it was Ashlan's make-up and the damage was evident...


She is lucky that she has a nice big sister that loves her VERY much!!! On another note... This is Malaree's little Valentines hairstyle perfected by Ashlan. She loves to search the internet to find fun ways to fix her hair. I am so lucky to have all my girls!!!


3 comments:

  1. I am soooooo a boy mom. Hair like this boggles my mind! Very, very cute though! What a sweet older sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same problem at our house! I think she looks like a movie star....or a circus star. Hee he he. Can't believe you guys do hair like that! We are either a pony or nothing.

    It was so cute how Mal loves Ash back. She wanted to make sure she brought her something from the party.

    ReplyDelete