I hope you all celebrated National Pancake Day this morning. We did at our house. We didn't make it to IHOP for the free stack but I made some of our own. We had one participant that wasn't as anxious to join the celebration. She made her way to the pantry and grabbed these...
I know what you are thinking...appalling isn't it!!! She is child #8, so she gets away with these things. The 1st child...not so much! I'm not anticipating the "Mother of the Year" award anytime soon.
On another note, I was at the gym at 5 AM (yes, that AM is in caps for a reason), SUCCESS! Showered, SUCCESS! Now I just have to go face the laundry pile and mess in the kitchen from our National Pancake Celebration. Have a GREAT day!!!
Wow. I didn't have a clue that it was National Pancake day. Luckily, we had pancakes. Totally by chance. I still let my kids eat chips, no matter what number they are.
ReplyDelete