Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tibble Fork Trip!

I will apologize now for the long post of pictures but everyone needs to be seen in a photo or I will be playing FAVORITES.


McKade Fishing.

Malaree taking her puppy for a walk through the woods.

Six of the eight!

Isaac climbing trees.

Slade catching his 1st fish!

Jaxxon caught the most and the biggest fish!

Just hangin' out in our campsite.


MarKae had a great time. Doesn't she look so sweet, innocent, and ready for a NAP!?!



She loved playing in the dirt on the beach. And I thought I had a clean little girl. I think she might out do my boys!!!


Glen spent the whole time fixing fishing poles, recasting, untangling line, with some skipping rocks in between. It seemed as if I went from fixing one meal, cleaning up, and then it was time to eat again. Oh yeah, that's what I do anyway. The bright side was...I didn't have to do any laundry for 4 days but I'm still not caught up and it has been over a week since we have been back. Then again, are we ever really CAUGHT UP!?! These memories are worth it!!! We better make them while we can, the laundry will wait!!!

1 comment: