Tuesday, August 4, 2009

On my death bed, fit for a QUEEN!!!

Here I am on my BEAUTIFUL death bed prepared by Isaac and Jaxxon. I was sick with a cough, fever, aches, and two little knights in shining armor came to my rescue. I had to close my eyes and they led me to this cozy bed made just for me. They also had a selection of movies I could choose from (none were animated). And they instructed be to just lay down and they were going to take care of me. That wasn't the end. They also made me my toast for breakfast and gave me some ice water.




Pictured here is the toast from Isaac and Jaxxon, the cookies from McKade, and the peanut butter and jam sandwich from Slade, my four year old. Not pictured is the blueberry cobbler that McKade brought on a plate, Slade brought some in a baggie, and Malaree brought me a spatula full. We had to rush that out of the room before we had NEW stains on the NEW carpet.

These are the goodies for day two (from Malaree-2, and Slade-4). It consists of yogurt, cookies, and bread broken up and mixed with butter. These delightful creations are all topped off with...
Hair ties??? That must be Malaree's creative touch.

I am so grateful and lucky to have such compassionate little kids. I hope they don't grow out of this stage. I hope the boys will do this for their wives some day. (I'm sure Glen would have given me the same treatment had he been home to do so.)


I almost took a picture of what happens to your house when the MOM is on her death bed but I figured many of you already knew the sad reality. So, I am off to try to clean things up around here before we all come down with something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment