Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm a big kid now!!!




This is McKade's 3rd tooth he has lost, but it is his first that he has been able to put under his pillow. The 1st was literally LOST while eating an apple...HE ATE IT!!! The 2nd tooth...deja vu...he ate it AGAIN eating an apple!!! This one fell out while brushing his teeth. So technically, he hasn't pulled out any of his teeth.

This is Slade's 1st day of preschool. He was excited about the backpack but not quite sure about everything else. After the day was over he decided that it might be FUN after all.


Last week MarKae woke up and I walked in to find this...it is time to raise the bar at our house!!! She isn't quite 7 months old but I think she is determined to break all my other kids records. Why is it that your last is always the most anxious to grow up?


No comments:

Post a Comment