This brings me to one of my favorite scriptures found in the Book of Mormon,
2 Nephi 31:20,
"Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of HOPE, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward FEASTING upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life."
Another thought that I love about the scriptures is from Pres. Ezra T. Benson,
"Success in righteousness, the power to avoid deception and resist temptation, guidance in our daily lives, HEALING OF THE SOUL ...These are but a few of the promises the Lord has given to those who will come to His word...certain blessings are to be found only in the scriptures, only in coming to the word of the Lord and holding fast to it...recommit yourselves to a study of the scriptures...immerse yourselves in them DAILY so you will have the power of the spirit to attend you...read them in your families and teach your children to LOVE and TREASURE them!!!
I have grown to love the Book of Mormon. I know it is the word of God because I have seen its power as it has healed my soul when I was in need of healing. If your soul is ever down or needs a boost, give it a try...FEAST UPON THE WORD...just not literally as MarKae demonstrates.
Hi Sara, thank you for the comment! I love doing photography and hopefully someday I will be a pro :-) YOur family is adorable. If you are ever in town, let me know.
ReplyDeleteAmy