Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My monkey's at the zoo!


How do we measure up? Tyson wasn't up for the trip to the zoo. He is, after all, almost 16.




"THE GIRLS"


It was a fun day at the zoo. We saw all the animals and enjoyed the bird show. I must be getting old because when I go to the zoo now I just feel sorry for those poor animals caged up in such tight quarters. The kids sure enjoyed it, and I enjoyed watching their faces light up with each sighting of another animal. Summer days are going way too fast. I can't believe it is already July. I guess I better go seize the day!!!



1 comment:

  1. HI Sara, hope all is well, looks like you guys had fun at the Zoo. I have to agree with you on feeling bad for the animals though. I went a couple of months ago and wanted to just let them free :-).

    ReplyDelete