Saturday, September 26, 2009

SISTERS!

So, I thought I would focus this blog on the girls in the family, the brothers will follow next entry. We will start will Malaree. She is a real sweetheart but knows how to hold her own with those brothers. We ran out of diapers about a month ago and she decided to save us the trouble of buying some more, she is a big girl now. It is nice to buy diapers for one again. Malaree is in tumbling and loves it. She thinks she can read and do everything that her sister Ashlan does. SCARY!!! I'm afraid in 2 years when Ashlan is dating that our 4 year old will be thinking she can date as well. Malaree is a happy little girl that loves life.
Ashlan continues to be a treasure to the family. She is a good example to her siblings. The past year she has really been faithful in reading her scriptures and writing in her journal (not that she wasn't doing it before). Now her brothers all needed a journal and are writing in them now. She is working hard in school and continues to get good grades. She is also playing the violin and piano. Ashlan is a great sister to everyone. Especially these two little sisters that she waited and prayed for. She is a real TREASURE who is thoughtful and often will send a kind text your way!

MarKae continues to be a delight to our family. She is about to break through her 8th tooth at 8 months old. It is ridiculous! She seems so eager to grow up and be big. She is already walking around stuff and will stand for a few seconds before she slowly sinks to the floor. She will clap when we say "YEAH" and she is starting the baba, mama talk. All of her brothers and sisters LOVE her. It is a fight every Sunday during sacrament meeting. Everyone wants to hold her. She has been accused of being "moody" when I am not around but I think she just loves her mommy.

All of my kids are GREAT! They aren't perfect but I love and learn from their goodness as well as their weaknesses. Soooo thankful to know I have help in raising this tribe. I have been BLESSED!!!



1 comment:

  1. im so glad you guys have a blog so we can keep in touch, I am so jealous that you only have one in diapers, I still have two!! We miss you guys down here!!

    ReplyDelete