Last weekend was "Father & Sons" so we decided to make it a "Prep Your Feet For Summer Day." I had received some great advise recently from the blog of a good friend, about the do's and don'ts of summer foot etiquette. In order to ensure that I was not a violator of these rules, and for the good of the people everywhere, I did what anyone would do...followed her advise, called a babysitter, and made an appointment. It was great advise (Thanks Emily! You were right. It was worth every penny!!!)
We all had a blast. It was so fun having my mom there to enjoy it with us. Malaree is 2 going on 18, and thinks she needs to do everything her big sister does and Ashlan is already prepping me for the manicure she thinks we need next. I haven't read any blogs saying we need a manicure. I think we can manage the summer without one.
SIDE NOTE-It happened to also be the "Father&Sons"...notice no blog entry of boys. Not my BAD!!! I sent the camera but for some reason men don't feel the need to stop mid-tent building and take a pic.
SIDE-SIDE NOTE-Remind me next year to plan my day on a different day than theirs. I was so flustered after helping them get all their stuff ready and making/pre-cooking their 7 tin foil dinners, I was ready for a nap. Next time I'll just chuck it all in a couple of dutch ovens. LIVE & LEARN...that's my motto!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment