It is miserable and snowing outside. I woke up and looked outside and it depressed me. I am so ready for warmth and sunshine!!! But...then I also woke up to this sweet little face...and I was suddenly able to see the SUNSHINE through the snow and SPRING on the horizon.
A reminder of HOPE ... 15 years.
11 years ago
Look at that smile! Is that a yogurt facial treatment she has on?
ReplyDeleteLook Micheal Buble up on you-tube. He is a big band kinda singer. He is so great. None of the garbage you get with modern singers. He has a pure voice without the help of the electronic fixes. Last night he turned off his mike and took off all the equipment and just sang a song to us. You could hear it in the packed E Center. Really showed the power of his voice.
we got snow too its sad but your kids cant help but make you smile!!!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel I love going in and getting my babies up in the morning!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! Love the yogurt face.
ReplyDeleteI guess congratulations are in order. I don't know how you do it. I would have loved more kids but I don't have the patiences that you do. You are such great parents you need to make it an even dozen.
ReplyDeleteOk now Sara....I just text Krista asking if she had seen your blog.....Is there a holiday type reason you would be adding a "pregnancy" ticker to your blog or is it just a coincidence??? You are either an ANGEL or quite the litle DEVIL! love ya!
ReplyDeleteReally Sara ... spill it!! Em and I are in debate as to the realness of the ticker because it is April Fools Day. But, just so you know, we HOPE it's the real thing! You're a great mama!! We'll be waiting for a post.
ReplyDelete